Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Announcing the Taesian Chronicles

Considering Ohlen's Arrow has now turned into a series, with the sequel Ohlen's Bane published a week ago and a third book in the works, it makes sense to designate it properly as a series.

I would like to announce The Taesian Chronicles. www.taesia.com


The first two books are Ohlen's Arrow and Ohlen's Bane. I am currently in the pre-writing phase of the third book, which has a working title but I don't yet wish to announce it just in case I change my mind. There is a possibility for subsequent books in the series after the third one, but a lot can happen between now and then -- I could lose my fingers in an unfortunate schmelting accident -- so I won't make any promises at this time.

However, I do have every intention of writing several more books.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment